All recipes on GlutenFreedomProject.com are gluten-free and ingredients are labeled if they contain a high FODMAP item.
Listed below are some suggestions for low FODMAP meals and snacks.
GFP Low FODMAP Options
Below is a brief sample of some GFP recipes that are low FODMAP:
- Grilled Turkey Sandwich with Gouda Cheese
- Chicken Satay
- Baked Salmon (minus the garlic)
- Parmesan Chicken
- Macaroni and Cheese (substitute coconut or almond milk)
- Shrimp Stir-Fry (use only the green part of the onions)
10 Portable Low FODMAP Snack Ideas
- Trail Mix: (Peanuts + walnuts + gluten-free pretzels + sunflower seeds + a few chocolate chips.)
- Tangerines + String Cheese
- Corn Thins or Rice Cake + Peanut Butter (read labels to make sure these are low FODMAP)
- Hard Boiled Egg + Crunchmaster Crackers
- Walnuts + Orange
- Carrot Sticks + Swiss cheese
- Plain Lactose Free Yogurt + Blueberries + Pecans
- Turkey Sandwich on gluten-free bread + Tomato Slices + Lettuce
- Banana + Cheddar Cheese
- Popcorn + Grapes + Walnuts
Note: Some of these options should be kept cool, so invest in an insulated thermos and insulated lunch box to carry with you.