Back to Recipe Search
Tasty frittata recipe is good in a cast iron skillet or poured into individual muffin tins. Eggs and veggies, great for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner.
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper divided
- 9 Lg. eggs
- 1 tsp. garlic clove(s) minced
- 1/2 C. green bell pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 C. parsley fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt divided
- 1 C. spinach chopped
- 2 lbs. tofu
- 1/2 C. tomato(es) chopped
- 1 C zucchini diced
- Heat olive oil in a broiler proof skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, green pepper, spinach, parsley, ½ tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook for 7 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomato. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Combine eggs, remaining ½ tsp. salt, remaining ¼ tsp. black pepper in a bowl and stir with whisk until frothy. Pour egg mixture into pan over vegetables, stirring gently. Cover, reduce heat, and cook until almost set in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat broiler and broil frittata 3 minutes or until set. Cut and serve. Keep rest for a quick breakfast.
Calories: 115kcalProtein: 7gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 224mgFiber: 1gBack to Recipe Search