Back to Recipe Search
Twice Baked Potatoes
A delicious vegetarian main dish. Reduce prep time by half if baking in the microwave. Great for a light dinner or use any leftovers for lunch.
- 1 tsp. basil dried
- 1/2 C. cheddar cheese sharp, grated
- 1 garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 C. non-dairy cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion(s) chopped
- paprika sprinkled on top
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese grated
- 2 russet potatoes scrubbed, dried
- 1 C. spinach chopped, if frozen thawed and drained
- Wash and prick potatoes with a fork. Bake at 425 degrees for 55-60 min or until soft. Or microwave till soft.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil; sauté onion, garlic and seasonings (except paprika). Add spinach, cook till crisp tender; set aside.
- Allow potatoes to cool; cut in half lengthwise and hollow out the pulp, leaving the skin intact. Mix potato pulp with cheeses. Combine potato mixture with vegetable mixture and re-stuff potato skins; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins.
Calories: 219kcalProtein: 11gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 280mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gBack to Recipe Search