Back to Recipe Search
Tuna Pasta Salad
A pasta salad with a protein punch.
- 1 C. broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 C. cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 C. quinoa spiral pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1 packet tuna
- Cook pasta, drain and cool. Mix next 5 ingredients in a bowl. When pasta has cooled, add it to the salad and serve. Or serve chilled.
Calories: 369kcalProtein: 17gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 285mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gBack to Recipe Search