Back to Recipe Search
Sweet Potato Fries
Quick, easy and good for you. Fries packing a lot of flavor.
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. coconut palm sugar
- 2 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper
- 2 tsp. sea salt coarse
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 Lg. sweet potatoes peeled, cut into small strips (or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Pour oil over potatoes in a large bowl or in a plastic baggy. Mix next 5 seasonings together and sprinkle over potatoes, mix well (or shake in a plastic bag). Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, turn fries over and cook another 15 minutes or till done.
Calories: 177kcalProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 1174mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search