Back to Recipe Search
Steak with Mole Sauce
A unique Mexican sauce that adds flavor and tang to meat, poultry or seafood.
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tsp. coriander dried
- 2 tsp. cumin ground
- 1 can g.f. tomato soup
- 1/2 tsp. garlic clove(s) minced
- 4 oz. green chiles diced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 C. onion(s) finely chopped
- 4 oz. steak per person, broil or grill while cooking sauce
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and cook the onion until tender.
- Mix in cocoa powder, cumin, coriander, and garlic into the onions. Stir in the tomato soup and green chilies. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- When steak is finished cooking, pour sauce over it and serve.
Calories: 304kcalProtein: 54gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 1758mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3gBack to Recipe Search