Back to Recipe Search
Give me spuds or give me death. Knock your socks off with this pile of potatoes and veggies. This puts the "H" in hardy.
- 1 g.f. sausage cooked, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp. garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 C. mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 C. red onion chopped
- 3 C. red potatoes leave peel on, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- 2 C. spinach leaves, stems removed
- 3 C. sweet potatoes peeled, chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Calories: 350kcalProtein: 15gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 228mgFiber: 5gSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search