Back to Recipe Search
Spinach Quiche, Crustless
Delicious and Light Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1 Tbsp. basil fresh, chopped or 1/2 tsp. dried
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 Egg(s)
- 1/2 C. feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 tsp. gf baking powder
- 1/4 C. green onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 C. parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- 5 C. spinach chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a pie plate or 9x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, add flour and baking powder, whisk till mixed. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- If you don't want to chop your spinach first, use a food processor or blender. After processing the spinach, basil, onions, and seasonings. Add the egg mixture and cheeses. Voila, easy peasy.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Lower the heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until top is slightly browned.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then slice and serve.
If in a pinch or hurry, you may use 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained well.
Calories: 112kcalProtein: 9gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 399mgFiber: 0.7gBack to Recipe Search