Back to Recipe Search
Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
Great breakfast when you have a little extra leisure time in the morning. Or, make ahead and cook in muffin cups, so you can grab and go in the a.m.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 6 egg(s)
- 2 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 C. onion(s) chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 C. spinach fresh, chopped
- 1 lb. tofu
- Melt butter or oil in an ovenproof skillet or cast iron skillet.
- Saute’ garlic, onions and mushrooms cooking until onions are translucent. Add spinach, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs, salt & pepper together and add vegetables to egg mixture, stirring well.
- Pour mixture into a well-greased pie pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until firm.
Calories: 129kcalProtein: 8gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 274mgFiber: 1gBack to Recipe Search