Back to Recipe Search
Spaghetti Squash with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1/2 C. feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. garlic clove(s) chopped
- 1/2 onion(s) chopped
- 1/4 C. pine nuts
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- sea salt to taste
- 1 spaghetti squash poke holes with a fork
- 1/2 C. [autogen] 2dd64f53-4e19-0bf4-156b-bcd2db5baf3f to term-4875 for sun-dried tomato pesto
- Bake or microwave squash 3-4 minutes to soften skin to cut in half. Cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Microwave: Place cut side down in 1 inch of water in microwave-safe dish, cover with clear plastic and heat for about 2 minutes till tender.
- Remove cooked squash, using a fork, pull out strands, place in a bowl.
- While microwaving squash, heat oil in a saute pan and add chopped onions and garlic. Cook until the onions are soft, add sun-dried tomato pesto. Season with red pepper flakes and salt, to taste.
- Place the spaghetti squash on a plate, cover with sun-dried tomato mixture. Top with feta cheese and pine nuts.
Calories: 317kcalProtein: 6gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 504mgFiber: 8gBack to Recipe Search