Back to Recipe Search
Shrimp Pad Thai
Quick and satisfying stir-fry dinner. Easy to make and great flavors to please.
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 C. broccoli chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 breasts chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. g.f. tamari
- 3 med garlic cloves minced
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 Tbsp. nut butter peanut butter, is typical
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 8 oz. shrimp deveined, tail off
- 3 Tbsp. tahini
- 1/4 C. water hot
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Place peanut butter in a small bowl and whisk in hot water until uniformly mixed. Add next 5 ingredients/seasonings.
- In a wok, heat the oil, add broccoli and green onions, cook till crisp tender, add shrimp and quick cook till white in color. Pour peanut sauce over and heat.
- Place noodles on a plate and pour wok ingredients on top. Sprinkle cilantro over all and serve immediately.
Calories: 374kcalProtein: 16gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 773mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search