Back to Recipe Search
Delicious and quick shrimp recipe with southern flavor. Spice it up or keep it mild.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 C. celery chopped fine
- 3 breasts chicken breast(s), skinless boneless
- 2 Tbsp. coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1 C. g.f. chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic cloves halved
- 1/2 C. mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 small onion(s) chopped fine
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 C. red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes or hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp. rice flour
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Meltthe butter in a skillet, add onion, garlic, pepper, mushrooms and celery. Cook for 5 mins. Add paprika and flour, cook over moderate heat for 3 mins.
- Stir in tomato paste and chicken broth, bring mixture to boil. Add shrimp, cook 3 mins. Stir in sour cream and red pepper flakes, bring mixture to a light simmer, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Can serve with rice
Calories: 245kcalProtein: 26gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 534mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gBack to Recipe Search