Back to Recipe Search
Shrimp and Scallion Stir-Fry
Quick stir-fry with a light, but flavorful sauce. Add more "kick" with additional red pepper flakes or add sesame oil to wok or sprinkle a little white pepper over the finished stir-fry.
- 2 C. basmati brown rice cooked
- 1 C. broccoli florets
- 4 Breasts chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless
- 1 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic clove(s) minced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 6 scallions cut into 1" pieces
- sea salt to taste
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled, deveined
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and stir about 30 seconds. Add scallions and broccoli and stir until bright green about 2 minutes.Add shrimp and stir until almost entirely opaque, 1-2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and 2 T water. Cook scraping any browned bits from pan about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and serve over rice.
Calories: 241kcalProtein: 26gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 264mgFiber: 1gBack to Recipe Search