Back to Recipe Search
Seafood Avocado Ceviche
Try a south of the border appetizer, fresh seafood and lime juice, how can you go wrong.
- 1 avocado(s) cubed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. shrimp shelled, deveined
- 3 green onion chopped
- 1/2 C. tomato(es) chopped
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice fresh, about 2 limes
- In a small saucepan, bring 4 C. of water to boil. Add scallops and shrimp, reduce heat and simmer 1 ½ minutes, do not overcook.
- Drain and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into small 1-inch pieces.
- Combine rest of the ingredients with the seafood and serve. Serve in a Maragarita glass, for fun.
Calories: 159kcalProtein: 14gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 231mgFiber: 3gBack to Recipe Search