Back to Recipe Search
The American favorite, scallop potatoes with a little veggie and ham thrown in to make it a one dish meal.
- 1/3 C. brown rice flour
- 1 garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 green onions minced
- 1 C. ham cooked, cubed
- 1 1/3 C. milk
- 1/2 C. non-dairy cheese
- 1 1/3 C. non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 C. parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 7 C. potatoes sliced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 C. spinach chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly butter a 13x9 inch pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk. Cook till thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix spinach, ham.
- Slice potatoes (can use a food processer). Layer potatoes, then spinach and ham mixture.
- Pour milk mixture over the vegetables and ham.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and bake until potatoes are soft about an1hour
Cut the cooking time in half by microwaving the potatoes first in a microwave safe container.
Calories: 278kcalProtein: 10gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 367mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gBack to Recipe Search