Back to Recipe Search
- 1 C. broccoli cut into florettes
- garlic salt season to taste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 red onion cut in large cubes
- 1/2 red pepper cut into large cubes
- 4 red potatoes cut in large cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. You can microwave the potatoes for 2 minutes to reduce your cooking time.
- Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray or olive oil. Place vegetables on the cooking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt. Toss all vegetables and cook for 20-30 minutes or until crisp tender.
You can use any vegetables you have on hand. If you're grilling, you can place the vegetables in a grilling basket for a fun change.
Calories: 146kcalProtein: 3gFat: 4.7gSaturated Fat: 0.7gSodium: 15mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gBack to Recipe Search