Back to Recipe Search
Rhoda's Chocolate Dipped Coconut Clusters
Yummy coconut treat. Quick to make, but they’re gone even faster.
- 1/4 C. almonds toasted, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 C. coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1/3 C. coconut oil heat till liquid
- 2 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. nut butter almond, hazelnut, peanut
- 1/3 C. semisweet chocolate chips melted with 1 tsp. coconut oil; or try dark chocolate chips
- In medium bowl, mix nut-butter, melted coconut oil, coconut flakes, vanilla and almonds together. Use a blender or processor with a plastic blade.
- Using hands, roll dough into 1 inch balls. If dough is too soft to form into balls, refrigerate batter for 30 minutes. Place balls onto a plate and put in freezer until the clusters harden, about 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup with 1 tsp of coconut oil, stir till smooth. Or heat in a double boiler till chocolate melts.
- Dip the clusters into the chocolate and put back on the plate. Place plate in the refrigerator and let the chocolate harden and serve.
Calories: 207kcalProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 39mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6gBack to Recipe Search