Back to Recipe Search
Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
When you want something besides Pumpkin Pie, here's a yummy and delicious cobbler from Laurenslatest.com!
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 C. brown sugar for topping
- 1/4 C. butter melted or coconut oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cloves ground, not whole
- 1 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour plus 3 Tbsp.
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 C. pecans chopped, for topping
- 1/2 C. pumpkin puree
- 1/3 C. pure cane sugar for topping
- 1/2 C. pure cane sugar for topping
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 C. water hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together gf flour, baking powder, salt, 1/2 C. sugar and spices. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add pumpkin puree, milk, melted butter or oil, and vanilla and stir till combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to create a thick batter. Pour into an 8" casserole dish with high sides.
- In a separate bowl, add 1/3 C. sugar, 1/3 C. brown sugar and pecans, stir. Spread evenly over the top of the batter. Then pour the hot water over everything. DO NOT STIR. Place on a cookie sheet in case it bubbles over the sides.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the middle is set.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve alone or a la mode with vanilla ice cream.
A gluten-free twist on a delicious dessert
Calories: 319kcalProtein: 3gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 276mgFiber: 2gSugar: 44gBack to Recipe Search