Back to Recipe Search
Pumpkin Cocoa Brownies
Too good to be true. These moist pumpkin brownies will melt in your mouth.
- 3/4 C. butter melted
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 C. cocoa powder
- 3 egg, quantity egg replacement
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 C. g.f. all purpose baking flour
- 1/2 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 2 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 C. pecans chopped
- 1/2 C. pumpkin puree fresh or canned
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 C. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan. Stir the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract; beat in the eggs one at a time with a spoon. Gradually add the flour mixture, and stir the batter untilit's evenly moistened. Divide the batter in half in two separate bowls.
- Into one bowl of batter, blend the cocoa powder and chocolate chips. In the second bowl of batter, stir in the pumpkin puree, pecans, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Spread 1/2 of the chocolate batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan, and follow with all of the pumpkin batter, reserving 1/2 C of chocolate batter for the top. Drag a kitchen knife or small spatula gently through the layers in a swirling motion, to create a marbled appearance.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool in the pan, cut into squares, and serve.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe
Calories: 238kcalProtein: 3gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 102mgFiber: 2gSugar: 17gBack to Recipe Search