Back to Recipe Search
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Nut Butter Blossoms, sweet treat for that sweet tooth!
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. butter
- 28 chocolate kisses peel off wrapping
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 3/4 C. gf all-purpose flour
- 1/3 C. peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 C. pure cane sugar Plus 1 Tbsp sugar to roll balls in
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, soda and salt.
- Cream together in a mixing bowl: butter, peanut or almond butter. Gradually add sugars and mix well. Add egg and vanilla beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Shape dough into balls. Roll balls in a small plate with 1 Tbsp sugar (can add cinnamon) and placed on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven. Top each ball with a chocolate kiss, pressing down firmly.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on a cookie cooling rack and indulge!
Calories: 122kcalProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 143mgSugar: 9gBack to Recipe Search