Back to Recipe Search
A delicious comfort food with great taste and fun crunch. Healthier version of fried chicken. Modify by cutting chicken into strips for a kid-friendly chicken fingers dinner.
- 4 chicken breasts skinless boneless
- 1/4 tsp. g.f. seasoned salt or dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 C. non-dairy cheese
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 C. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese grated
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a shallow bowl. Put next 4 ingredients in a cup. Lightly brush the chicken breasts with the oil mixture using a pastry brush, then coat both sides with the crushed tortilla chips and cheese.
- Line baking pan or ccokie sheet with parmchment paper. Place coated chicken on a parchment paper on pan or sheet, bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until crispy
Can substitute gf panko breadcrumbs for crushed corn chips. If you don't have a blender or chopper to crush the chips, put them in a large baggie and crush them with a rolling pin; rolling back and forth till you have the desired size. Kid Friendly: use boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips and follow rest of directions.
Calories: 341kcalProtein: 31gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 575mgFiber: 1gBack to Recipe Search