Back to Recipe Search
Oatmeal Chocolate Lace Cookies
Yummy festive sweet treat
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1/4 C. cranberries chopped
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 tsp. gf vanilla
- 1 orange(s) zest of 1 orange (1 Tbsp.) or 2 tangelos
- 1 1/4 C. rolled oats
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 C. semisweet chocolate chips or bittersweet chips
- 1/3 C. sugar or coconut palm sugar
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add the butter and sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat together till fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg, vanilla, orange zest and beat another 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder and salt. Slowly add this to the egg mixture just till combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped cranberries.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture on the parchment lined cookie sheet. Place the loose cookie dough about 2 inches apart, they will spread while cooking. Flatten the cookie dough with the back of the spoon or a spatula. About 12 cookies per sheet.
- Bake the cookies on the middle rack around 8-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned. Remove the whole piece of parchment paper to a wire rack to cool. Place another piece of parchment paper on the cookie sheet and add the last batch of 12 cookies and bake.
- Let the cookies cool completely before serving.
Calories: 42kcalProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 40mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gBack to Recipe Search