Back to Recipe Search
Nut Butter and Fruit Balls/Bars
The perfect snack bar/ball. Take it to go: car, purse, backpack, desk drawer. Great energy boost in one bite.
- 1 C. almonds chopped
- 1/2 C. dates or figs, or dried cranberries, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 C. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 C. mini semi sweet chocolate chips optional
- 1/4 C. coconut flour or any GF flour
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Should become a sticky dough. Form small balls or press into a 12x4" pan for bars. May sprinkle with coarse grain salt
- You can place them in a sealed container in the fridge fpr 2-3 hours till firm.
Use any nuts, seeds or dried fruit you like or is in the cupboard. Can place balls or bars on wax paper or parchment paper in pan for easy removal.
Serving: 2ballsCalories: 120kcalProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 0.4gSodium: 1.8mgFiber: 3gSugar: 14gBack to Recipe Search