Back to Recipe Search
Sinfully sweet and delicious, satisfies that sweet tooth craving. No spoonfuls of health rating for this one, but a great once-in-a-while treat.
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. peanut butter
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 9 C. rice chex
- 1 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- In large bowl, measure cereal and set aside.
- Microwave or use a double boiler to melt together: chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter for 1 minute or until smooth; stir.
- Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Add powdered sugar to bowl, cover bowl with lid or wrap and shake until coated.
Calories: 175kcalProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 109mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gBack to Recipe Search