Back to Recipe Search
Marinated Beef Kabobs
Tender, flavorful bite-size pieces of steak with complimentary veggies all on a stick makes this not only tasty, but a beautiful and colorful presentation.
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/3 C g.f. italian dressing
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. g.f. soy sauce
- 2 garlic clove(s) minced
- 8 Lg. mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 8 pieces to thread onto skewer.
- 1 red onion cut into eight chunky pieces, able to thread onto skewers
- 1/4 C. red wine dry or vegetable broth
- 12 oz. sirloin steak lean, boneless, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 med. zucchini trim ends, cut each into four pieces
- Combine Italian dressing, wine or broth, garlic and soy sauce in a shallow bowl. Place steak in the marinade and cover, refrigerate for at least 15 min. (several hours if possible). Steam zucchini for 3-4 min. or until crisp tender.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers using 3-4 pieces of meat, 2 zucchini chunks, 2 onion pieces, 2 mushrooms and 2 tomatoes per skewer. Brush with marinade.
- Grill 5 inches from heat or broil on top oven rack for about 10 min. or until desired. Brush kabobs frequently with marinade.
Calories: 368kcalProtein: 17gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 562mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search