Back to Recipe Search
A family favorite for carnivores. Great flavors and a meal in a pan. Enjoy the leftovers for a high protein breakfast.
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 6 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion(s) chopped
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese grated (optional)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 C spinach chopped
- 1/4 C. white wine or vegetable broth
- In large skillet, saute onion lightly with oil; add ground beef and salt, pepper and garlic cloves and garlic salt, to taste.
- Cook beef till brown. Pour off liquid. Add wine or broth, cook for 2 min. Add spinach, cook 1 min., add parmesan cheese and mushrooms. Mix in egg a few minutes before serving.
Calories: 254kcalProtein: 20gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 253mgFiber: 2gBack to Recipe Search