Back to Recipe Search
Halibut with Honey Mustard Sauce
A quick and pleasing-to-the palate fish recipe, chocked full of flavor.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. curry powder, g.f.
- 2 Tbsp. g.f. mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. g.f. soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove(s) minced
- 12 oz. halibut
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. honey try raw, warmed/softened
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 C. white wine or vegetable broth
- Rinse fish, pat dry. Place in 9” square baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine next 7 ingredients; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour mixture over fish; cover and marinade 30 min-1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove fish from marinade. Coat grill with vegetable cooking spray and grill fish or broil 6 min. on each side until fish flakes. Baste with reserve marinade.
Calories: 146kcalProtein: 23gFat: 5gSodium: 115mgSugar: 6gBack to Recipe Search