Back to Recipe Search
Green Beans with Lemony Pine Nuts
Yummy Green Beans with Lemony Pine Nuts as a side dish
- black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lb green beans fresh, ends trimmed, blanched in boiling salt water
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 tsp. lemon juice fresh
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- salt to taste
- Blanched green beans in salt water till they are crisp tender, drain and pat dry.
- Melt the butter or oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the green onions and cook for 1 minute. Add the pine nuts a cook an additional minute, stirring constantly to keep from burning.
- Add the green beans to the skillet and toss to coat and cook only for a minute to warm through.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serving: 0.5CCalories: 97kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 2gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 43mgFiber: 2gBack to Recipe Search