Back to Recipe Search
Grannie Annie's Kropsua
Nothing like a delicious family recipe to start your day. Adding blueberries makes it taste as good as a blueberry cobbler. Great for breakfast or brunch; protein laden to stave off hunger pangs for hours. On top of that, this is a totally guilt-free dessert while being a healthy meal option as well.
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 C. blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 C. g.f. all purpose baking flour
- 2 C. milk
- Melt 2 T butter or vegetable cooking spray in 9x13 pan, turn to coat bottom and sides.
- Combine all ingredients, except blueberries, and blend for a minute.
- Pour into pan and sprinkle the top with the blueberries and bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 min.
- Optional: Serve with 100% pure maple syrup.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe
Calories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 104mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gBack to Recipe Search