Back to Recipe Search
Gone Nuts Granola
A fun and different healthy granola. Use as cereal, a snack, or in yogurt or to top a thick smoothie. Versatile and packed with omega 3s.
- 1 tsp. cardamom
- 1 C. cashews raw, chopped - (FODMAP)
- 1/4 C. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 C. coconut oil
- 1/2 C. dates pitted, chopped - (FODMAP)
- 2 C. puffed rice
- 1/2 C. pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 C. raw honey - (FODMAP)
- 1/2 C. sesame seeds
- 1/2 C. sunflower seeds
- 1 C. walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 325. Heat the oil and honey in microwave or small saucepan to soften them.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir really well. Pour mixture into large, well-greased (or lay down parchment paper) baking pan and bake for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Extra can be stored in an airtight container.
Serving: 4ozCalories: 341kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 9gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 8mgFiber: 3gSugar: 15gBack to Recipe Search