Back to Recipe Search
Game Day Bean Dip
A family favorite dip for an appetizer, snack or to take to a party.
- 30 oz. refried pinto beans - (FODMAP)
- 1 tsp. cumin separated
- 4 oz. green chiles diced separated
- 1/3 C. greek yogurt - (FODMAP)
- 1/3 C. sour cream - (FODMAP)
- 1/3 C. mayonnaise - (FODMAP)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tomato(es) chopped
- 3 green onions chopped - (FODMAP)
- 1/2 C. cheddar cheese shredded
- Combine beans, 1/2 tsp. of cumin, and half the diced chiles; spread on a platter or 10" quiche dish.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 tsp cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Spread over the beans.
- Sprinkle with remaining chiles, cheese, onions, and tomatoes.
- Serve with raw vegetables, cut up and/or corn chips.
Try using chipotle mayo for an extra little kick. Add some chopped avocado for a boost of omega 3s.
Serving: 0.3C.Calories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 6gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 359mgFiber: 5gBack to Recipe Search