Back to Recipe Search
G.F.P. Corn Bread
Enjoy this warm out of the oven. Great with a hearty bowl of soup!
- 1 C cornmeal yellow or white
- 1 C. g.f. all purpose baking flour
- 1/4 C. pure cane sugar
- 2 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 C. coconut oil
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 C. 2% milk - (FODMAP)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, oil a 9" square pan or coat with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine oil, egg and milk together, mix well.
- Stir dry ingredients into milk mixture just till blended. Pour into greased pan and cook for 25 minutes or until just browned on top.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe
Serving: 1squareCalories: 219kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 4gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 400mgFiber: 1gSugar: 8gBack to Recipe Search