Back to Recipe Search
French Toast with Warm Pecan Syrup
No need to “give up” delicious French toast for breakfast. Quick and easy, ready in minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 loaf g.f. bread whole grain or homemade bread machine bread
- 1 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- nutmeg to taste
- 1/2 C. pecans chopped
- pure maple syrup
- berries Fresh (organic, if possible) or defrosted, on the side - (FODMAP)
- cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 C. coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Mix together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
- Dip bread into egg mixture and fry in pan with oil.
- Mix real maple syrup with chopped pecans and warm in bowl in microwave or saucepan and serve over French toast.
- Add side of blueberries.
Calories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 4gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 181mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search