Back to Recipe Search
Crunchy Pear and Grape Cabbage Salad
Flavor-packed, crunchy salad
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar - (FODMAP)
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 10 oz. cabbage shredded or shred a head of cabbage - (FODMAP)
- 1 pear(s) halved, cored and sliced into thin strips - (FODMAP)
- 1 C. grape(s) seedless red and/or green halved
- 1/2 C. walnuts halved and toasted
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt and maple syrup. Slowly whisk in olive oil till well-blended. Taste and adjust to your preference.
- Shred the cabbage or pour packaged shredded cabbage into a salad or serving bowl. Add pear slices, grape halves and walnut pieces, toss together.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing and toss again.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers.
For a colorful salad use a combination of red cabbage and white. Also, use a variety of colorful sweet seedless grapes.
Serving: 8ozCalories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 3gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 226mgFiber: 3gSugar: 10gBack to Recipe Search