Back to Recipe Search
Crunchy Curry Chicken Salad
Crunchy Curry Chicken Salad, delicious summer salad and great for picnics
- 2 C. chicken cooked, cubed
- 1/3 C. mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. sour cream - (FODMAP)
- 3 green onions chopped - (FODMAP)
- 2 stalks celery chopped - (FODMAP)
- 1 Tbsp. g.f. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. mango chutney - (FODMAP)
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 C. grapes cut in half
- 1/2 C. almonds sliced, toasted
- 5 C. lettuce romaine sliced or shredded
- If your chicken isn't already cooked, cube it into small pieces and stir-fry with your favorite spices.
- In a large bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, celery, green onions, chutney, curry, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold in chicken and grapes, sprinkle almonds over the top and a little paprika.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.
If you'e in a hurry, buy cooked chicken from the deli counter and cut into cubes. I like using red grapes to add color to the salad!
Serving: 8ozCalories: 290kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 24gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 154mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gBack to Recipe Search