Back to Recipe Search
Crunchy Asian Salad
A family favorite for picnics and BBQ's.
- 10 oz. cabbage shredded - (FODMAP)
- 4 green onions chopped - (FODMAP)
- 1/3 C. coconut oil melted
- 4 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. pure cane sugar
- 1/2 C. almonds sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds lightly toasted
- 1/2 C. sunflower seeds hulled and roasted
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper or to taste
- Toss together the shredded cabbage and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and sugar. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over the salad.
- Add almonds and seeds. Toss lightly, cover and refrigerate. If you have the time, refrigerate over night.
Optional: 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted for additional crunch!
Serving: 4ozCalories: 207kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gSodium: 123mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8gBack to Recipe Search