Back to Recipe Search
Cranberry Walnut Banana Muffins
Better than muffins my mom used to make. Great texture, awesome flavor and downright delicious.
- 1/4 C. butter or ghee
- 1 C. pure cane sugar
- 1 egg(s) beaten
- 2 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 1 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 2 T. flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 C. bananas mashed
- 1 1/4 C. cranberries fresh, chopped
- 1/2 C. walnuts chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mix master or blender, blend butter and sugar; add egg and beat till smooth. Add dry ingredients, mixing till flour is moistened.
- Fold in cranberries, banana, and nuts.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tins (makes 18 muffins) or muffin cups. Bake for 30-40 minutes till brown on top. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe, if you're eating grains
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 4gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 180mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gBack to Recipe Search