Back to Recipe Search
Short on time, but not on flavor. This cioppino is delicious and easy to make.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion diced - (FODMAP)
- 1 red bell pepper cored and diced
- 2 cloves garlic cloves minced - (FODMAP)
- 25 oz. marinara sauce
- 8 oz. clam juice bottle
- 2/3 C. white wine Dry or Vegetable broth
- Dash red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 3/4 lb. cod cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. shrimp medium raw, peeled, deveined
- 6 oz. clams can, chopped
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion, pepper and sauté around 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Stir in the marinara sauce, clam juice, wine or broth, red pepper, and basil. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add the cod and simmer 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and clams and simmer only till the shrimp are opaque and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Serving: 12ozCalories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 33gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1263mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gBack to Recipe Search