Back to Recipe Search
Chocolate Hazelnut Energy Snacks
Recipe courtesy of Justin's
- 1/2 C. hazelnut butter chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 C. oatmeal regular
- 1/4 C. unsweetened coconut flakes shredded
- 1 tsp. honey - (FODMAP)
- Melt Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and coconut oil in microwave (about 20 seconds) to soften.
- Mix in oats, shredded coconut and honey.
- If too soft to form into balls, place in refrigerator to harden slightly. Then, shape into 1" balls and refrigerate.
Serving: 1ballCalories: 140kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 3gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 30mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gBack to Recipe Search