Back to Recipe Search
Chive Smashed Potatoes
Smashed mashed, potayto, potato, however you say it, is only healthier and yummier with added garlic.
- 1/4 C. whole milk or milk substitute - (FODMAP)
- pepper to taste
- 6 red potato(s) washed, cubed (skin on)
- salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. chives dried or fresh
- 1 Tbsp. garlic clove(s) minced - (FODMAP)
- Boil cubed potatoes until soft about 20-30 minutes.
- Drain and add milk, chives, garlic, butter, salt, and pepper and mix together until blended.
- Serve warm.
- Turkey Gravy
- Turkey Drippingsbag organs¼ - ½ cup GF flour or almond flourSalt and pepper to tasteEmpty the bag of organs into a medium saucepan and fill with water and boil organs for about an hour. Reserve the broth from the organs and add flour, salt and pepper and blend well. Add turkey drippings to sauté pan and heat over medium low. Whisk in broth flour mixture and continue to whisk until thickens to desired viscosity. Strain through a wire strainer and serve.
Heat the milk and butter either on stovetop or in the microwave, to keep the potatoes from cooling before you serve them.
Serving: 4ozCalories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 5gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 28mgSugar: 4gBack to Recipe Search