Back to Recipe Search
Chile Relleno Puffs
Chile Relleno Puffs are a great appetizer or side dish with a Mexican meal or anytime.
- 1/2 C. cheddar cheese shredded
- 5 egg(s)
- 1/4 C. g f all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 tsp. g f baking powder
- 4 oz. green chiles chopped can, drained
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 C. monterey jack cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin cups. Or you can use an 8" square pan.
- Beat or whisk eggs in a small bowl, add flour and baking powder.
- Add cheeses, chiles and hot sauce to taste. Pour into individual muffin cups.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and cook another 15-20 minutes till browned on top.
- Serve hot or cold!
Serving: 1puffCalories: 80kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 119mgBack to Recipe Search