Back to Recipe Search
Chicken Zucchini Pasta
Lots of flavor, goes down smoothly and a quick meal that tastes like it took a lot longer to make.
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 8 oz. g.f. spiral pasta cook according to package directions, drain
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 zucchini cut into cubes
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1/4 C. pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 chicken breasts skinless boneless
- basil leaves sliced
- 1 lemons fresh
- Preheat grill to medium heat or oven broiler. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill until done about 10 minutes. Slice.
- Warm 1 T oil in large skillet over high heat. Add zucchini, scallions, pine nuts, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring frequently until zucchini is well browned about 5 minutes.
- Combine cooked pasta with zucchini mix, add chicken to top, sprinkle with fresh basil, and squeeze fresh lemon and remaining oil over dish and serve.
- Optional: Sprinkle parmesan on top.
Serving: 1C.Calories: 499kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 42gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 175mgFiber: 4gBack to Recipe Search