Back to Recipe Search
Chicken with Mushroom and Broccoli
The All-American chicken dinner, light flavor and a quick meal.
- 2 C. broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken breasts skinless boneless thinly sliced
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder - (FODMAP)
- 1 C. mushrooms of choice, sliced - (FODMAP)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 C. parsley fresh, chopped
- Steam broccoli in a steamer until bright green but crisp.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook chicken until golden brown about 3 minutes per side. You may want to cover the skillet so the chicken is cooked well in the middle.
- Transfer to plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place mushrooms and 1 T butter in skillet; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are tender. Stir in remaining butter, lemon juice, and parsley.
- To serve, top chicken with mushrooms and sauce and serve with broccoli.
Serving: 1cutletCalories: 219kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 29gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 81mgFiber: 2gBack to Recipe Search