Back to Recipe Search
Family and friend’s favorite, great combination of flavors. The Peanut Dipping Sauce is easy and a perfect compliment to the chicken satay.
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder, g.f.
- 1 Tbsp. coriander ground
- 1 Tsp. cumin ground
- 1 Tbsp. pure cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 chicken breasts skinless boneless cut into diagonal strips
- 13 oz. coconut milk, canned
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- Place curry coriander, cumin, sugar, and salt in a small bowl, whisk to blend.
- Place the chicken strips in a large baggie or plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Sprinkle curry mixture over chicken strips and mix well or massage bag to evenly spread the spices. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 15 minutes to absorb the flavor.
- Whisk together coconut milk, vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Pour this over the chicken mixture and massage or mix to distribute marinade evenly.
- Cover and let it marinate for 2 hours (or overnight).
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, discard the marinade.
- Grill or broil the satays on medium high, turning once.
Marinating overnight allows the chicken to absorb more flavors and it stays even more moist and yummy after cooking. Great with Peanut Dipping Sauce recipe.
Serving: 2skewersCalories: 514kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 54gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 12gSodium: 428mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gBack to Recipe Search