Back to Recipe Search
Chelsea's Delicious GF Apple Crumble
A family favorite apple pie. Great grain-free no-bake crust or crustless. Delicious warm or cold. Serve with ice cream or coconut dairy free ice cream.
- 4 Lg apple(s) Granny Smiths, peeled, cored, sliced - (FODMAP)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. g.f. all purpose baking flour
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 C. pure cane sugar
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use Grain-Free Pie Crust: place 1 C. of nuts, 1 C. pitted dates, 1 Tbsp Coconut oil, dash of sea salt and pulse together in a food processor or blender. Press into bottom of 9x9" square pan or make it crustless.
- Mix apples with following 6 ingredients. Pour onto crust or pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Add Apple Crumble Topping recipe, bake another 15 minutes.
- Apple Crumble Topping:1/4 C. brown sugar1/2 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour or almond flour1/2 C. butter, cold, chopped; or Earth Balance sticks if avoiding dairyMix together, spoon over filling. Bake for 15 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe
Serving: 1squareCalories: 379kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 5gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 35mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search