Back to Recipe Search
Cheesy Sloanie Macaroni
Yes, you can still eat macaroni and cheese with this homemade recipe and GF pasta. This is a big YUM! Serve with broccoli or a fresh green salad on the side and Voila!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 C 2% milk - (FODMAP)
- 1 C. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 2 C. g.f. macaroni dry, cooked al dente, drained
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Mix cornstarch and milk in a saucepan; bring to low boil. Reduce heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Combine next 6 ingredients with milk mixture; mix well.
- Coat an 9” square baking pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
Make this with milk and cheese of choice for non-dairy option and omit parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1C.Calories: 456kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 21gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 695mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gBack to Recipe Search