Back to Recipe Search
Cheesecake Bites (Non-Dairy, Raw)
This recipe is courtesy of The Rawtarian (www.therawtarian.com)
- 3 C. cashews soaked overnight - (FODMAP)
- 2/3 C. lemon juice
- 3/4 C. raw honey - (FODMAP)
- 3/4 C. coconut oil melted
- 1 Tbsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 1/2 C. raw nuts - walnuts, macadamia or almonds
- 1/2 C. pitted dates
- 1 pinch sea sale
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Crust:Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until nuts are uniformly chopped.
- Press into pie pan or mini muffin liners. Use a shot glass to press crust down firmly.
- Filling:Put soaked cashews, honey, oil, vanilla and salt in food processor or blender. While you're blending slowly add the lemon juice through the top. Blend for 10 minutes so filling is extra creamy and smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Place in freezer for an hour or two to firm up. Can place it in refrigerator before serving.
- Serve with sliced berries.
If you decide to make a pie instead of bites, before you put crust in pie pan, sprinkle a layer of unsweetened coconut to keep the crust from sticking to the pan.
Serving: 2BitesCalories: 155kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 2gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 43mgFiber: 1gSugar: 8gBack to Recipe Search