Back to Recipe Search
Bryce's Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
How can anything be this good and good for you. Whether you’re enjoying this with a salad, for breakfast or a snack, you will crave these muffins, the flavor, the texture and the health of it.
- 1 1/4 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 1/4 C. flaxseed meal optional
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 C. pure cane sugar
- 1/2 C. coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C. zucchini shredded
- 1/2 C. blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 C. walnuts chopped, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, flaxseed, cinnamon, soda, salt, and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and oil together. Add zucchini, blueberries and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture till well-blended. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a muffin tin lined with paper muffin cups or coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out without batter on it.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe if eating grains.
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 90mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gBack to Recipe Search