Back to Recipe Search
Brown Sugar Pecan Crusted Sweet Potato Bake
Holiday special sweet potato dish!!
- 1 C. brown sugar packed
- 5 Tbsp. butter 3 T. softened for topping, 2 T. for potato mix
- 2 egg(s)
- 1/3 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 1 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- 1 C. pecans chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Lg. sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/4 C. whole milk or milk substitute - (FODMAP)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, boil sweet potatoes until soft, about 15-20 minutes.
- Topping: Combine 3 Tbsp. softened butter, brown sugar, pecans, and flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Drain sweet potatoes and beat in eggs, milk, OJ, 2 Tbsp. butter, vanilla, salt and mix until smooth.
- Pour mix into lightly oiled baking dish (10x8"). Sprinkle pecan mix on top of sweet potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
If you're avoiding dairy, replace butter with coconut oil and milk with coconut milk.
Serving: 0.5C.Calories: 342kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 5gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 145mgFiber: 2gSugar: 26gBack to Recipe Search