Back to Recipe Search
A quick and flavorful veggie melt that will melt in your mouth.
- 1 C. broccoli
- 2 C. mushrooms - (FODMAP)
- 2 g.f. english muffins
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 green onions - (FODMAP)
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. salsa
- Steam broccoli, onions and mushrooms until crisp tender; drain. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Spread mustard and salsa on toasted muffin halves; top with onions and broccoli mixture. Put cheese slices over the top
- Top brown in toaster oven or broiler till cheese melts.
Add a poached egg for additional protein.
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 13gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 717mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gBack to Recipe Search